Member Drop Ship Request
First take a look through our product catalog and make sure our products will be a good fit to your sales channels. If our products meet your needs, just create an account on our website. Fill out the Drop Ship Member Request Form
Drop shippers account differs from retail account. We do offer savings to our drop shippers. Once your account is activated, you will see your drop ship discounted prices.
Once orders are placed with us, we will drop ship directly to your customers. Please note: My African Goods will never contact your customer.
None returnable items include: cosmetic items such as: oils, makeup, butters, soaps, lotions, hair products (i.e. shampoos, conditioners etc.) we don't accept returns on health items such as: tonics, liquids, toothpaste or anything consumable, we don't accept worn, used clothing items or footwear, and we don't accept returns on food items. All other returns must be in the same condition as it was received. If an item was damaged during transit, please contact us immediately. All return request must be submitted within 7 days from delivery.
Drop shipping saves both time and money for online retailers. We are pleased to offer this courtesy service for selected products in our collection.
To make drop shipping successful for all parties involved, the following terms apply to accounts entering or extending a drop shipping arrangement with My African Goods.
DROP SHIP ACCOUNT DESIGNATION & ORDERING
Your account must be approved and designated for Drop Shipping. Please review the terms below and then contact Customer Service to request Drop Ship activation.
Drop Ship orders:
- Incur a $10 drop ship fee per order.
- Must be submitted through our website.
- May only be shipped in the contiguous United States (except in special pre-approved situations).
- Are not subject to a $300 order minimum.
- Are not eligible for promotional discounts.
- Must be paid in full, including shipping, in advance by credit card (even if you have pay later terms for your regular store orders).
- Must include your business billing address and your customer’s shipping address. You must take responsibility for accuracy of the shipping address.
You, the seller, are responsible for periodically checking product inventory on My African Goods website and updating your online catalog when necessary. If an item is out of stock, contact us on its expected arrival date. My African Goods reserves the right to extend arrival dates if necessary, and to discontinue items in the Drop Ship category at will.
- My African Goods does not accept returns or refunds for Drop Ship orders.
- All 3rd party returns must be shipped to you, the seller.
- Exchanges are accepted, but all freight costs incurred are billed to you, the seller.
- Exchanges require advanced approval and incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Dimensions and weights of boxes for Drop Ship items will be provided on their product pages. You, the seller, are responsible for calculating shipping fees for your customers.
- LTL shipping quotes for oversize metal sculptures will be provided to you by My African Goods. We will arrange pallet shipment for oversize sculpture orders.
- Additional shipping fees may be assessed if the final shipping amount increases due to incorrect address information submitted or additional undeclared requirements at delivery. My African Goods agrees to provide proof of shipping costs should this occur.
Refusal to adhere to the terms outlined above may result in revocation of your Drop Ship designation.